You want to give the babies in your care the best start!
You know music is beneficial but you’re currently:
♪ Not sure what to do other than singing?
♪ Lacking the time to look for new ideas?
♪ Singing the same songs and rhymes week after week?
♪ Not sure how to choose the right resources?
♪ Lacking the confidence when it comes to music?
♪ Feel that your voice is not good enough?
Baby Music should be a wonderful experience for all involved.
If you care for a child from Birth to ~ 18 months (non-walkers) as a parent/carer, childminder, early years practitioner, day nursery owner/manager, leader of a baby/toddler group or under 5s music class, then I have created my Baby Music training for you!
What if you could start that training right NOW?
The course is delivered online and is there to access NOW!
Keep scrolling to find out what is included.
The Baby Music Training Course includes:
Module 1: Where are you?
- What’s worrying or stopping you from doing musical activities?
- What are you currently doing? Where are there gaps?
- How can you make use of what you already have to make music more fun, exciting and worthwhile?
Module 1 Outcome:
- You will reflect on your current practice and how you can enhance your musical activities.
Module 2: Baby First
- What are ‘Baby Safe’ musical instruments?
- Using props safely with babies
- When’s a suitable music time?
- Selecting suitable activities for the children in your care.
Module 2 Outcome:
- To be able to plan/deliver musical activities that are suitable and safe.
Module 3: Singing and Rhymes
- What are the different type of song and rhyme activities that you can do?
- How can use props during songs and rhymes for a sensory and stimulating experience?
- How can you use instruments with songs and rhymes?
Module 3 Outcome:
- You will be able to select songs and rhymes suitable for the children in your setting.
Module 4: Listening to Music
- What are the different type of listening activities that you can do?
- How can use props during listening activities for a sensory experience?
- How can you use instruments during a listening activity?
Module 4 Outcome:
- You will be able to select listening activities suitable for the children in your setting.
Module 5: Baby Music Time
- How do I do music with more than 1 child in my care?
- How long should I make a Baby Music session?
- Does it need planning?
- An example of a Baby Class structure.
Module 5 Outcome:
- Know how to deliver a fun, stimulating and worthwhile baby music time.
- One themed Baby Music plan with how to do the activities
- Other themed Baby Music plans with links to the activities on Early Years Music Ideas
PLUS you get…
1 Month's FREE Subscription to a selection of Baby Activities on Early Years Music Ideas
After the first FREE month, the subscription will be £3.50 a month; there’s no contract, the subscription can be cancelled at any time.
This is an optional extra that you can choose to sign up for after purchasing your training..
By the end of the training course you will have the knowledge to deliver music activities that are sensory, stimulating and soothing!
What are people saying about the training?
Interesting and good new ideas/ songs to use within the baby / toddler room I work in. Very helpful in showing how friendship rings are used.Steph
Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful class. The training was more than wonderful! The resource was very refreshing; it definitely ignited my creative juices.Triana James
The training has helped me with my role in the baby room. Having more confidence and thinking of new ideas to bring. I have found I’m singing and using tunes for more things like tidy up time and washing hands time.Sarah Shanks
..it has definitely built up my confidence when singing.Laura Archer
The song ideas with props were very interesting, I struggled for sensory ideas and so I will now use these in my practice.Casey Wake
The videos were very easy to follow and quite simple ideas. ThanksJoanne Anderson
Very interesting and informative.Kelly
Very informative and much more detailed than I had imagined initially.Jennifer Ross
How does the training course work?
The training is delivered online via a website. On signing up you will be given your own login details so that you can access the training whenever and wherever you want, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. It could be used during PPA time or on training days. You will also be emailed details to sign up for the FREE 1 month’s subscription to the baby activities on Early Years Music Ideas.
The training is delivered through videos, workbooks and checklists. You can download whatever you want to keep for your own use. It’s self-study, so you can do it at your own pace and you can watch the videos whenever you like, as often as you like.
The Baby Music Facebook group is just for those taking part in the course; a place where you can share your musical successes and frustrations in a safe non-judgemental environment.
Sounds great, how do I start?
To join the Baby Music Training Course just click here. You will then be taken to a payment page. Just fill in the form and you will be given instant access to the training. Once you have paid you will receive an email with your login details and an email from me telling you what happens next (please check all folders including SPAM).